Vacancy: Journeyman Remodeling Carpenter
Experience: 5-8 years
Posted: 17-04-2020, 19:36
We are a 58 year old Remodeling and Construction firm located in Portland, Oregon. We serve both the Portland Metro Area and SW Washington. We seek an experienced Lead Carpenter/Superintendent to craft mid-to-high end residential remodeling and construction projects. This is not "just a job", but a career opportunity for like-minded individuals seeking a long term teamwork atmosphere.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 8+ years in the Residential Remodeling industry
- Minimum of 5+ years in a mentor role working with apprentice tradespeople
- Working with project manager, owner, client, and other team members to complete projects as required
- Perform high quality craft work with integrity and pride
- Knowledge of local material vendors and trade resources
- Ability to execute tasks related to remodeling including demolition, rough carpentry, finish carpentry, small drywall repair, cabinet installation, general construction tasks, painting, pre-finished flooring installation, some tile work, etc.
- Have your own basic carpentry tools, cell phone, and full-time RELIABLE transportation.
- Proven track record of construction excellence with references
- Hourly rate depending on experience with project bonuses
- Paid Holidays, IRA Retirement Match and Paid Vacation (both following six months of employment)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage anyone who meets the qualifications above to apply. Please read the above Minimum Qualifications completely and submit a resume and references via email ONLY if you meet these criteria.
This position is full time as projects allow (the construction industry has its variables). Hiring is subject to verification of skills, driving record, background check, and pre-employment drug screen.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with the subject line, "Journeyman Remodeling Carpenter" to Jobs@OrlandoConstructionInc.com