Vacancy: Carpenter/Crew Leader
Posted: 5-08-2020, 03:37
Kurber Construction exists to build better lives by providing stellar craftsmanship and clear communication while creating superior living spaces. Kurber Construction is a team of highly motivated, goal oriented, individuals who always serve our customers like they are a part of our family. We will always strive to continually hone our craft and learn new skills. Our team creates superior living spaces by remodeling existing homes and building new custom homes from the ground up. Our clients are people who appreciate high levels of craftsmanship and have a sense of pride in their homes.
Are you a highly motivated team player ready to provide stellar craftsmanship to our client’s homes?
- You take pride in your work; this is not just a JOB.
- You are proficient in both rough & finish carpentry.
- You have the ability to teach and lead others.
- You are a team player with high levels of integrity and honesty.
- You can think outside the box and solve problems.
- You communicate efficiently and professionally with customers & coworkers.
- You are goal oriented and looking to grow personally and professionally.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Completing jobs within scheduled time
- Communicating with customers regularly
- Interior Millwork & Trim
- Rough framing – Remodeling & New Construction
- Windows & Doors
- Job site cleanup
Tools Required: Tool belt, tape measure, framing hammer, finish hammer, speed square, utility knife, five in one screwdriver, mini level, small flat pry bar, cat’s paw and siding snips. You must also have reliable transportation to and from jobsites.
Compensation: Based on experience
IN COMMENTS PLEASE INCLUDE WHY YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT.